Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Who To Keep An Eye On

In my personal opinion, I think Shannon Moore is someone to keep an eye on. Being a long time fan of his, some might say I'm doing this out of favoritism, however many people feel the same way about him as I do. Shannon has so much talent and so much potential and I think this run in TNA is finally gonna allow him to showcase it, giving him the push he deserves in the process. He shocked the world when he returned to TNA when he put a beat down on Doug Williams. Since then, he has unsuccessfully attempted to win the X-Division Championship. In my opinion, with another shot coming up at TNA's Lockdown pay per view on April 18th, I see Shannon walking out with the gold around his waist. In the triple threat match featuring himself, Kazarian and Doug Williams, I'm pulling for Shannon. To me, it's now his time and with that much said, he will walk out of Lockdown as the new X-Division Champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment